New team member

blong, vicksburg, jones, J_Gilbert
J Gilbert
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: 870 Youth 20ga, Limbhanger vest with Halloran pots and Tom Teasers diaphragms and Beard Hunter box calls

New team member

Post by J Gilbert » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Hey guys,
I entered the contest as a single and got teamed up with you guys. Wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jonathan Gilbert, I'm a 23 year old Communication student at Kennesaw State University, been turkey hunting seriously for 3 seasons now and have enjoyed some success thus far. I'm looking forward to going out there and filling some tags in the coming weeks, that way I can try and get a couple of friends their first birds later in the spring. I live in Cherokee county and hunt Laurens county, which is about 3 hours away from home. I've got a 5-day trip planned the second week of season and will hopefully knock down a bird or two in that time. I'm hoping to get my first bird with a bow this spring as well. Hope it's a great spring for everyone, lets knock down some birds and see if we can't win this thing
Team NO COMPETITION

clark5588
I mostly hunt turkey in: mostly hunt georgia, all
While hunting I carry: camo 870 remington / hevi shot, slat pot, glass pot, alum pot, gobble tube, thermal cell, decoys, toliet paper

Re: New team member

Post by clark5588 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:48 pm

yeh guyz, good luck
Last edited by clark5588 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just another day in paradise. Live each day.

blong
I mostly hunt turkey in: ms
While hunting I carry: calls, shells, alot of baby wipes

Post by blong » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:25 am

Welcome Gilbert, Me ,Jones and Vburg are all from Ms and graduated State, hence the name of our team. Maybe we will all lay the smack down on some monster toms. Glad to have ya. Clark5588, we would love to have you but I believe you are on another team.

jones
I mostly hunt turkey in: MS
While hunting I carry: A ratty old vest full of lots of heavy stuff that makes loud noises when Im trying to be quiet.

Post by jones » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 am

Welcome Gilbert. Good to have you on the team. Our season begins this thursday and I am ready!

vicksburg
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mississippi
While hunting I carry: WAAAY more stuff than i really need!
3" Rem 870, Hooks mouth calls, Kaiser copper pot, Spring Allure aliuminum Pot, Large roll of toilet paper!

Post by vicksburg » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am

Welcome, Jonathan! Glad to have you! Looking forward to an awesome season as well!
<---------------Quinn----------------<<<

Return to “12 - Cowbell boys”