New ACME Yelping Feeder

Toddmann
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Re: New ACME Yelping Feeder

Post by Toddmann » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:24 pm

I am pretty sure MossyOakPro has done some extensive field testing with this combo so PM him for any questions. :D

sman
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Post by sman » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Toddmann wrote:
Jamey wrote:Obviously some teams (see above replies) are looking for all the help they can find...and I assume they must need it.
Found some more help for them. New MossyOak 3D Cornpile. Now u can just sit under the yelping feeder undetected.
This would be awesome. I could measure his spurs and beards before deciding to take him. Plus save bullets. Just grab his neck. I've been trained how to properly euthanize chicken and turkeys. My job experience may finally pay off in my obsessions!

Sent from my Obama phone.
What? What?

Jamey
While hunting I carry: Mossy Super Bantam 20 ga.

Post by Jamey » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:09 am

sman wrote:
Toddmann wrote:
Jamey wrote:Obviously some teams (see above replies) are looking for all the help they can find...and I assume they must need it.
Found some more help for them. New MossyOak 3D Cornpile. Now u can just sit under the yelping feeder undetected.
This would be awesome. I could measure his spurs and beards before deciding to take him. Plus save bullets. Just grab his neck. I've been trained how to properly euthanize chicken and turkeys. My job experience may finally pay off in my obsessions!

Sent from my Obama phone.
Proper euthanization of turkeys involves TSS 9's for me. Haven't tried it on chickens...yet.

Cut N Run
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Benelli SBE II, Burris Speed Bead, SumToy .650, and a lighter zipped up in a vest pocket

Post by Cut N Run » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am

You'd probably have deer, geese, and squirrels worrying you to death if you were wearing that corn pile coat around here.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad.

timbrhuntr
I mostly hunt turkey in: Anywhere I can !
While hunting I carry: Everything I can !

Post by timbrhuntr » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 am

Cut N Run wrote:You'd probably have deer, geese, and squirrels worrying you to death if you were wearing that corn pile coat around here.

Jim
Ya and I hope you were trained to euthanize raccoons that way also :lol:

Return to “ACME Hunting Systems”