While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

ACME CHERNOBYL CHUFFA

Post by Bobbyparks » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 am

ACME CHERNOBYL CHUFFA

Think ACME only provides turkey harvesting systems?

Well think again!

ACME understands that there's more involved than just blasting turkeys and field detonations and that nutrition and game growth are important as well.

Thats why ACME is proud to announce the release of it's newly formulated ACME Chernobyl Chuffa

This special ACME blend designed to help you grow monster sized gobblers is imported directly from Russia utilizing the unique soil conditions that only Chernobyl can provide.

Chernoble Chuffa food plots are guaranteed to provide results that makes your birds double in size in as little as 2 months

Not only do they grow large, ACME CC fed turkeys gobble and drum twice as loud allowing you to pin point their locations quicker and easier.

And, because they glow in the dark you can spot them roosted on the limb before daylight allowing you to set up on them quicker .

No more waiting until daylight hoping to hear a gobble!

Yes this revolutionary new approach smokes all other food plot and supplement options on the market and provides beard and spur lengths that's making NWTF re write the record books!

Order in the next 10 days and receive a free mini Geiger Counter that attaches to your gun barrel so you'll know your on the trail of that super sized gobbler.

Quantities are limited.
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

STEROIDCHICKEN
I mostly hunt turkey in: GEORGIA
While hunting I carry: MY MOSSY OAK WRAPPED CAMERA AND TRIPOD, GUN OR BOW, VEST....AND HOPEFULLY, SOME LUCK.

Re: ACME CHERNOBYL CHUFFA

Post by STEROIDCHICKEN » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Got any samples?
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventures Prostaff/Cameraman

Cut N Run
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Benelli SBE II, Burris Speed Bead, SumToy .650, and a lighter zipped up in a vest pocket

Post by Cut N Run » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:37 am

I guess that means you can scout those turkeys with a Geiger Counter. Nice.

I'm loving this ACME topic BTW.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad.

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:30 am

Tic,,,,,,,,,,Tic,,,,,,,Tic,,,,Tic,,Tic,Tic,TicTicTic,,,Tic,,,,,,Tic,,,,,,,,,,Tic! Hey,,, He's over there.

Sent from my Talky Box .

STEROIDCHICKEN
I mostly hunt turkey in: GEORGIA
While hunting I carry: MY MOSSY OAK WRAPPED CAMERA AND TRIPOD, GUN OR BOW, VEST....AND HOPEFULLY, SOME LUCK.

Post by STEROIDCHICKEN » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:16 pm

Up in dat pine tree....30 yards away.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventures Prostaff/Cameraman

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:27 pm

:lol:

Sent from my Talky Box .

backwoods commando
I mostly hunt turkey in: MS and LA
While hunting I carry: The kitchen sink and more

Post by backwoods commando » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Im gonna order some and make my dog eat it! Then Im gonna get him a saddle and ride him around like those goblin dogs on "lord of the rings"!

Return to “ACME Hunting Systems”