I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

ACME PRO STAFF HAT GIVEAWAY

Post by Bobbyparks » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:17 pm

For any that might be interested theres a ACME Pro Staff Hat available....

Being seen wearing one of thse immediately puts you in a catgory of your own. Most people will be afraid of you and will cross and walk on the other side of the street when they see you wearing this.

....kind of like being on a Special Forces or Seal Team...(Reports are even they're scared of ACME people)

Who ever can light the shortest fuse, run, and survives can lay claim to it.....just joking :D

To win it you must make an ACME related post on this thread that can include any ACME commercial add draft or potential ACME Hunting System prototype

The best effort will win it

(Thanks to Jamey who is in an "interim" ACME pro staff status for providing the hat on this one)
Attachments
LR ACME HATDSC_0035.jpg
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

Toddmann
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Re: ACME PRO STAFF HAT GIVEAWAY

Post by Toddmann » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:23 pm

ACME PRO STAFFER "Trumpoot Clucker"

The hottest and most revolutionary call ever developed will hit the
market March 2013. After days of intense research and backed by
Physicians we hired, ACME is pleased to bring you this game
changer call. Now, depending on what u ate, u will be able to throw
clucks down low to the ground which more closely mimic a feeding
hen. Our ACME prostaffers agree that this call will make you a
better turkey caller, especially those hunters who regularly eat
mexican or hibachi. This call can only be ordered thru your
Physician because each call has to be custom fitted. This year dont
be left in the fog. Make an appt to see your Physician today.
**ACME wants to bring special rectumnition to Tim & Ross for their
contributions to this project!

GobbleNut
I mostly hunt turkey in: NM
While hunting I carry: ...About twenty extra pounds...

Post by GobbleNut » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:40 am

Wooo!,....That one is gonna be hard to beat! But, hey, that is one mighty fine lookin' cap,...and to be able to call myself a member of the ACME Pro-staff,...and have the cap to prove it,....well, I just gotta give it a go. So here's my entry...

"Introducing the new ACME "Deliverance",...the call for the deep-back-woods southern turkey hunter. No, the "squealin'-hen-like-a-pig" sounds this call creates will not call you any gobblers,...but it will let you know if there are other "concerns" out there in the woods when you venture deep into the wild. This call has been fully endorsed by Ned Beatty, who offers this personal testimony,..."Boy, if only I had owned the "Deliverance" way back when Burt and I floated that river, I know this call would have saved me a major "pain in the a**" on that trip! I'll never venture into the woods again without it!"
We all know that the really big gobblers live way back in the woods. But going "in deep" can get you in trouble if you are not fully prepared. As you sneak in on those gobbling birds, learning to make the realistic "squealin' hen-like-a-pig" sounds the "Deliverance" produces will insure you that there will be no surprises sneaking up on you from the backside! Yes, the amazing new "Deliverance" is a must for the serious southern turkey hunter! Don't go into the deep woods without it! ...And if you do, don't say those of us here at ACME didn't warn you!"

(...And for those that are confused by the above,...go rent the movie....) :D
Ethics and Respect First

Toddmann
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Post by Toddmann » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:50 am

B.N.H. Decoy brought to you by "ACME" the industry leader in stuff.

The GSN prostafferetts have been asking for this type product for many years. ACME delivers again. This new B.N.H. (Butt Naked Hen) decoy will be the (as Ross would put it) SHIZAL for 2013. This decoy was specifically developed for those hunters who are constantly complaining about henned up gobblers (See posts by GSN prostaffers). Once the gobbler sees this undressed hen its game over! Unfortunately due to the ease of killing gobblers with this decoy, its use will not be allowed in any of the 2013 GSN contest. ACME would like to thank the "Turkey Slammers" for all the field testing they did last spring with this decoy.
Testimonials
Scott (sman) "I was having lots of trouble getting any gobbler to even look my way. In desperation I decided to use the
B.N.H. decoy. Had my best season ever. Killed 3 bonus birds & won 2 contests and all sorts of prizes.Thanks ACME!

Bobby Parks "I took the B.N.H. to every state in the USA last season and no matter the sub species the B.N.H. fools them everytime. Thanks ACME!

The Ross & Tim show "Combine it with the screaming hen and you got a mess on yo hands brother". Thank ya ACME!

Peanutman " Just put that lady in da middle of one dem peanut fields and get yo gun ready. Thank yall ACME!

Last edited by Toddmann on Sun May 12, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sman
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Post by sman » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 am

:-o:-o:lol::lol:

Sent from my Obama phone.
What? What?

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:12 am

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Love It!

Sent from my Talky Box .

Bobbyparks
I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Post by Bobbyparks » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:09 am

:lol: :lol: Dang that was a good one...and now our secrets out!! :D
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:28 am

Whut you doing quoting me and Ross like dat? I want any proceeds from any ACME Product that have been invented by me and Ross while on our High Quality Thread!
:lol: :lol:

Ross we gonna be rich! And I don't mean Tommie Rich either!
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

kygobbler
I mostly hunt turkey in: KY
While hunting I carry: Winchester SX3
Willowridge tongue teaser

Post by kygobbler » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:11 pm

ACME Products is proud to announce their new product GATOR (gobbler attack tactical observation recon) unit.

Do you get tired of having henned up gobblers?
Will the gobbler not come to your calling?

No problem the gator can go to the gobbler and elimate him no matter where he is. The gator is loaded with the new gadgets from ACME. It has HD cameras built into the eyes so you can see exactly where your driving and aiming. It has a 22 cal mounted on the front end for a nice clean kill.
G.A.T.O.R.jpg
If you order now, not only do you get the GATOR but you will also get the side winder rockets(not shown in pic) to go with it. That way no gobbler can get away from you even if he goes airborne.
Bryan

kygobbler
I mostly hunt turkey in: KY
While hunting I carry: Winchester SX3
Willowridge tongue teaser

Post by kygobbler » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:09 am

What ever turkey hunter needs. ACME gaurantees to clean out your system in one gobble. Just slide the beard to the right and gobbler head will pop up and gobble your system clean. Do this before you enter the woods and you wont have to worry about accidently grabbing any poison oak leaves.
turkey comode.jpg
Bryan

Return to “ACME Hunting Systems”