ACME Legless Atomic Cricket

blong
I mostly hunt turkey in: ms
While hunting I carry: calls, shells, alot of baby wipes

ACME Legless Atomic Cricket

Post by blong » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:44 pm

This Legless cricket will attract any old tom from his swamp while you hide in wait in your ACME blind. This RC insect can be controlled up to 100 yds away! He even makes chirping sounds for a more life like affect. Once ingested into that tough ole toms belly, BAM!!! You activate the tiny M-80 hidden in the crickets' battery compartment!!! No more hung up stubborn swamp monsters, except by their feet. Order now and receive a mating pair of crickets for the price of one! 1-800-tbgator

sman
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Re: ACME Legless Atomic Cricket

Post by sman » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Tbgator...:P

sent from my obama phone.
What? What?

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:34 pm

The ACME talent is starting to flow again! Ideas are blooming indeed .

Grant
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: Sometimes... way too much stuff

Post by Grant » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:24 pm

ACME has been working out the kinks in a modified rapid fire Remington 870. Here is a video of the latest ACME recruit testing the gun. (we've limited our liability with overseas testing due to their relaxed employment laws) We only loaded one ACME Money Shot Load, because we took out a good portion of the team during the rapid fire test.

Grand Slam Network
Facebook
Twitter

Bobbyparks
I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Post by Bobbyparks » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:20 am

Yes it looks like we may have a Missiissippi Pro Staff candidate here

Just need an address to send an ACME Staffer package and a next of kin for the Life Insurance :)
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

Bobbyparks
I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Post by Bobbyparks » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:23 am

Grant wrote:ACME has been working out the kinks in a modified rapid fire Remington 870. Here is a video of the latest ACME recruit testing the gun. (we've limited our liability with overseas testing due to their relaxed employment laws) We only loaded one ACME Money Shot Load, because we took out a good portion of the team during the rapid fire test.

Kind of reminds me of the day I shot my dads 1300 with Winchester Supremes that knocked me into a prickly pear cactus :)
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Blong, I am guessing that if he does come into range and you take him, you can dig through while dressing him and recycle the cricket for another hunt? :) Sounds like a top selling point for the advertising in the ACME Products Inc. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Return to “ACME Hunting Systems”