Team Dead Birds Walking Present!

BgDadyBeardBustr, Moyehow, brlewis, Jason G
BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Team Dead Birds Walking Present!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:15 pm

All right Guys! The smack talk has been fun! Now it's time to walk the walk and talk the talk!!! Wwwwoooooo!!! as Rick Flair would say!!! :D

BgDadyBeardBustr present and ready to layith the smacketh down on a big ole Gobbler! Guys, think quality and not quantity! If we have as good a season as we did last year, this should be a cake walk! ;) Looking forward to meeting our fourth Team Member! I hope Turkey Teeth will join us! Kyle is an awesome guy!

Let's get it on! :D
Tim
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Re: Team Dead Birds Walking Present!

Post by mossyoakpro » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Enjoy that #1 by your team name Tim....that is the only time you will see it! :lol:

Wooooooo.....Wooooooo....Woooooooooo
Colossians 3:17

BgDadyBeardBustr
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:34 am

mossyoakpro wrote:Enjoy that #1 by your team name Tim....that is the only time you will see it! :lol:

Wooooooo.....Wooooooo....Woooooooooo
Go on! Git! Git back over on your thread MoPro! You belong with the TOMO's! :lol:

Wwwwwwooooooooooooo! You need to learn how to do it right anyway! Up here in NC it is mandatory! Might have to teach you the right way this spring when I come down and you got that gobbler on a string! ;)
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

sman
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Post by sman » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:25 am

What?

Sent from my Obama phone.
What? What?

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 am

sman wrote:What?

Sent from my Obama phone.
Yea Baby! You heard right! Don't make me give you "The Stanky Eye!" I will come down there and shoot that gobbler in your back yard and you gonna know I been there! Wwwwwwoooooo!!!

Got to get Moye on the phone and make sure his shotgun is sighted in or make sure he shoots them way out there so the pattern can leave the wad! :D

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:30 am

Welcome to our Team Jason G! We are going to lay some Gobblers down this year! Post our pictures here where we can all make a decision about entering them! Moye and Brian will be along shortly! Welcome to Team DBW!!! :D

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

sman
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Post by sman » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:45 am

Sorry Jason. Maybe next yr you can get on a real team. Just use this years team to go through the motions.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
What? What?

Jason G
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: Gun an various types of calls

Post by Jason G » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Glad to be apart of the team. I am in chatanooga for the weekend but when I get home Sunday eve I will be on here to smack talk an get to know my fellow turkey killing team mates. I think I lucked up an got on a team with some killers sman. Y'all best watch out cause team dbw is gona bring it with some bonus birds.

Bobbyparks
I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Post by Bobbyparks » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Yea these guys may have killed a few birds but some of them are shakey characters.

..Keep and eye on Moye...he's known for causing people to have to visit Therapist.....He likes to mess with people

Big daddy here....just keep your mirrors turned so you can keep up with him....somethings wrong with him..
He hangs out a lot on the " Insanity Thread" with some other questionable dudes..... most here avoid even going over there unless they have a cross hanging around their neck

.Mr Lewis I think might be okay but if he keeps hanging with these guys he'll be messed up too. :D
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:31 pm

:twisted:

Sent from my Talky Box .

Return to “1 - Dead Birds Walking”