Team Dead Birds Walking Present!

BgDadyBeardBustr, Moyehow, brlewis, Jason G
BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Re: Team Dead Birds Walking Present!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Sat May 11, 2013 7:33 pm

I know Brother! Just can't live with out either! :lol: The one with the most in the end, wins! :lol:
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

BPowell
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA, KY, and AL
While hunting I carry: Woodhaven and Tom Teasers glass/slate and diaphragm calls, decoys, extra Hevi-13 #6 shells, and the Benelli Vinci!

Post by BPowell » Sat May 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Heck of a day right there BgDadyBB!!! Congrats

Denny

Post by Denny » Sun May 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Awesome day Tim! That might have new shotgun written all over it! You are a good sport giving us all such a head start this year, but what a way to come on at the end! Congratulations!
Denny

BgDadyBeardBustr
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Sun May 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Thank you all! Trying to get the pictures right! 200 today and some are blurry! Going to try tomorrow afternoon to get them again with a high dollar Nikon!
Here is a little preview! ;)

Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

moyehow
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: A couple of my calls and 5 different strikers.

Post by moyehow » Tue May 14, 2013 9:04 pm

very nice Tim. I wish i could have helped. My worst season ever. I hate to say this, but i worked one for five hours and missed him at thirty yards. Fun hunt though.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue May 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Moye, I know you have Brother! You are a killer but when Mother Nature says different and God agree's, there is nothing we can do but enjoy what he permits us to enjoy! Make sure to drop your shirt tale over on the general discussion thread! ;) I have throughly enjoyed this year! The first day of the season here and the last day! :D I believe it was a hard season for a lot of people Brother! Hope things get better from here on for me! Keep me in your prayers!
Tim

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue May 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Y'all let me know what you think!
Tim
Attachments
IMG_2913.JPG
VA bird Beard
IMG_2907.JPG
VA bird Spur
IMG_2879.JPG
NC bird Beard
IMG_2879.JPG (42.07 KiB) Viewed 3333 times
IMG_2931.JPG
NC bird Spur
IMG_2931.JPG (36.75 KiB) Viewed 3333 times
IMG_2835.JPG
IMG_2833.JPG
VA bird on left. NC bird on the right.

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

kygobbler
I mostly hunt turkey in: KY
While hunting I carry: Winchester SX3
Willowridge tongue teaser

Post by kygobbler » Wed May 15, 2013 1:36 am

Tim, I don't think your pictures will pass because you don't have your hollywood shades on. 8-) :lol:
Bryan

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Wed May 15, 2013 4:46 am

Dang it! Well, team Hollywood is still in my heart! It was Mother's Day and the Mothers that live here were not being nice that day! They would not let me pimp out none of there sunglasses! :lol:

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

brlewis
I mostly hunt turkey in: ga
While hunting I carry: gun

Post by brlewis » Wed May 15, 2013 3:58 pm

looks good to me

great job

Return to “1 - Dead Birds Walking”