Somebody hit in fla. Last nite, did you get mo lucky?? Congrats on what looks like a great day in the turkey woodssman wrote:Note the Handstand happy comment. You buy a lottery ticket last night? If so you need to check it. A girlfriend that pretty and athletic and likes to hunt! Lucky guy.
sent from my obama phone.
Brock Herrington, Shane, Turkey Junkie, Spinnerbait
- Posts: 1124
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 am
- I mostly hunt turkey in: central virginia
- While hunting I carry: too many things, that keep me from locating the one thing that i need at any given time.....and a turkey call
You never know, unless you go
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:04 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: Northwest Florida
I must have been thinking and typing two different things, because it did not come out how I wanted it to. Thanks sman, I got lucky catching her.
" Clear Eyes Full Hearts Cant Lose"
- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:13 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: GEORGIA
- While hunting I carry: MY MOSSY OAK WRAPPED CAMERA AND TRIPOD, GUN OR BOW, VEST....AND HOPEFULLY, SOME LUCK.
- Location: MCDONOUGH,GA
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventures Prostaff/Cameraman