Introduce yourself to the NETWORK!

Hunters looking to hunt Eastern wild turkeys
jackie
I mostly hunt turkey in: Select State/Province

Corum Bubble Heritage Squelette watch L082 / 02595 - 082.400.20 / 0019 SQ19

Post by jackie » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:06 am

corum bubble skull For many years in the workplace, wearing a watch suitable for you is a manifestation of the ability and charm of people in the workplace. My friends know that I am a watch control. Today, I conscience recommend a popular watch that is very suitable for workplace wear.

My husband and I were classmates in college. At the time, I was in the same society when I was in school, and I was a bit of a similar interest. Later, as the relationship deepened, his excellent quality and resolute character attracted me, and he was identified as me. Depend on for a lifetime. After graduating, we stayed in the same city. We supported each other in our careers. After some hard work and hard work, it was a small achievement. Recently, the third anniversary of the wedding is approaching. Based on my understanding of his lover, he loves brand-name watches. I would like to know from the media which one is recommended for men's gold watches? As Corum Kunlun Watches released several new products at the "Basel Watch Exhibition" held in Beijing, one of them was an Admiral Corum Kunlun. I thought it was in line with his temperament and was ready to surprise him.
I chose the new Admiral AC-One 45 Openworked Automatic from CORUM, which adds a new member of the AC-One 45 family with a delicate skeleton dial. This watch is equipped with the CO 297 movement developed by Kunlun Watchmaking Workshop for this new watch. The bridge used in this movement has a special shape and is specially designed to match the 12-corner case and the nautical flag on the edge of the case.

best replica watches site The overall design of the movement, dial and case is not incompatible and looks very harmonious. The subdial at 9 o'clock is the small seconds dial, and the power reserve indicator is set at 3 o'clock.Which one is recommended for men's gold watches? I chose the Admiral CORUM watch series.

As for the details of this new watch, I also learned that there are two versions of the AC-One 45 Openworked Automatic. The first version is made of grade 5 titanium; with the characteristics of titanium, this large watch is made lighter and at the same time infuses its shape. The second version uses rose gold and black PVD-treated titanium as the case material, which has a bolder shape and a stronger sporty atmosphere. The underside of the watch movement is clearly visible through the open back cover made of brass and anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Both versions of the AC-One 45 Openworked Automatic are 100 meters water resistant and have a 42-hour power reserve. Based on my understanding of her husband, he has no resistance to products with a sense of futuristic and technology, so I chose the first version for him, I believe that when he received this gift, he must be very very Surprise.

highluxurystore.com To commemorate this legendary global sailing event, the brand launched the first Admiralty watch in 1960. This watch is very nautical, because at the beginning of the design of the Admiralty series, the designer used a distinctive nautical pennant to decorate the case on the 12 sides.

Has its own unique logo. Although there is no time for sailing adventures, wearing this watch can make me feel the vitality and passion from the ocean, and this good feeling makes me fascinated by the COROUM Admiral watch series.This year, Corum Admiral Legend 42 watch was re-introduced, and the new technology and style broke my imagination. It uses 100% natural teak material to decorate the dial, and displays a new look with innovative and superb craftsmanship, giving the new Admiral's watch a more vivid nautical meaning. At the same time, this watch still continues the Admiral's unique classic style, equipped with a dodecagonal bezel, princess-style hands, self-winding movement, 12 nautical flag hour markers and screw-fixed open dial. The combination of a brown teak dial and a 5N rose gold ring, combined with a stainless steel case, is even more fascinating and precious.

hublot king power

Blhereford
I mostly hunt turkey in: Kentucky
While hunting I carry: Shotgun

Re: Introduce yourself to the NETWORK!

Post by Blhereford » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:17 pm

5362B42E-07D0-4D07-8422-3E76374AACF4.jpeg
New to the forum. My name is Randall. Western Kentucky Hunter!

Return to “Looking for Easterns”