May make a quick visit to NC this spring. . . .

Cove
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Remington

May make a quick visit to NC this spring. . . .

Post by Cove » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Starting to do a little research into the great state of NC for this upcoming spring. It's in the works, so I may be visiting you guys in a few months. All this of course is if another state doesn't get in my way first. :D

Cove

Re: May make a quick visit to NC this spring. . . .

Post by Cove » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 pm

And that no sunday hunting thing . . . . :roll:

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Post by mossyoakpro » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Cove wrote:And that no sunday hunting thing . . . . :roll:
Can with a bow I believe....check to make sure. Don't know if you hunt with a bow but you may have to start :D
Colossians 3:17

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Cove wrote:And that no sunday hunting thing . . . . :roll:
Come on up Cove! You looking for Public Land? Hunting is legal on Sunday with a bow only! I felt the same way when I moved here! It does separate the men from the boys though! I am on the East Coast and would be glad to help if that is the direction you are heading. The season is short as well!
Tim
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Cove

Post by Cove » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Ah . . . . I just so happen to own a Bowtech Destroyer. Sunday hunting is back on the table, with a twist. LoL :mrgreen:

BDBB, thanks alot! I may have to take you up on that offer!

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm

I love my Bowtech Destroyer too. Im looking to bust some Turks with it as well. There some great fellas from the NC here. Dident know Sundays was bow only there. :smile:

Sent from an ACME detonator device.

BgDadyBeardBustr
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Ross wrote:I love my Bowtech Destroyer too. Im looking to bust some Turks with it as well. There some great fellas from the NC here. Dident know Sundays was bow only there. :smile:

Sent from an ACME detonator device.
Come on up Bro! We will find some birds!!! ;)
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Cut N Run
While hunting I carry: Benelli SBE II, Burris Speed Bead, SumToy .650, and a lighter zipped up in a vest pocket

Post by Cut N Run » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:36 am

Not only is Sunday hunting limited to bow only (crossbows are legal), but hunting has to be done on private land. Public gamelands are off limits to any type of hunting on Sundays.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 am

Cut N Run wrote:Not only is Sunday hunting limited to bow only (crossbows are legal), but hunting has to be done on private land. Public gamelands are off limits to any type of hunting on Sundays.

Jim
Glad you mentioned that Jim!!!! I had forgot about that! And crossbows have made it just like you still have a shotgun with you!!!! :D

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Cove

Post by Cove » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Well crap. . . . . Sunday's are back off the table! :cry:

Return to “North Carolina”